Please help it struck again wildly

A common and understandable desire, can it work?
annette123

Re: Please help it struck again wildly

Post by annette123 »

Thank you for your answers, I have realised that this site is my only resort, my LO put a stop on my life, everything is about him, Every waking thought, and all, but I will listen your advices couldnt hurt
Why all we here have this kind of feelings, and sort of compulsive thoughts, unrequited love and that? I read about a medicine Lexapro maybe its good
Whats the difference between us, and people who are happy in love and all?

Lonelygirl

Post by Lonelygirl »

I feel my lo is my life even after all this time and to be honest it's stupid and childish me still feeling like this but I can't help it (my back story is a post in introduce yourself called hello or the email thread called dear ______ you will understand why I say it's childish and stupid if you read these) It's hard but I'm determined to get over this and move on with my life and settle down. I think I'll always have some sort of feelings towards him but once they don't interfere with my life anymore and I can find someone else etc I don't mind.

annette123

Post by annette123 »

Lonelygirl Ive read your backstory, have you seen him lately? I dont know what to say, but I think you need to find someone who will have all the qualities like your professor, and above so that your professor is outdone in your head if you know what I mean, I think majority of limerent people are kind of lonely

annette123

Post by annette123 »

The yesterday " magic " is wearing off a bit, Im no longer euphoric, and again longing for reciprocitation