Please help it struck again wildly

A common and understandable desire, can it work?
annette123

Please help it struck again wildly

Post by annette123 »

My heavy duty limerence started at the end of 2014 it is still here, sometimes dormant, sometimes awake, depends When I see LO.

Today I feel I will finally go insane, I ve seen my LO at work today beauty out of this world, it struck so strong that I wasnt able to say hi to him, I turned my head, and Im afraid he thinks Im conceited or stuck up, because I cant look at him at all, so in my deceived mind I think he maybe likes me, but Im rejecting him with my behavior I simply cant look at him, I start to shake like crazy, and all which he didnt notice, Im beauty -struck by him, I would take a bullet for him right away, and now its weekend, and Im so high by him that I dont know what to do, I wanna run through walls, I was considering suicide, right now Im euphoric as hell his presence does this to me, btw hes taken, and I know that, but when I see him I lose it
Please please help me, say anything especially you with more experience, I m afraid I will go completely crazy, help me again
Thank you, I love you

AnjiTheDestroyer

Re: Please help it struck again wildly

Post by AnjiTheDestroyer »

_since you literally said say anything and since what you mentioned about "not being able to look at him", again literally, resonated with me- literally :-), okay joke's over- ...
you sound very emotional and happy/euphoric and i don't see any need to fight it. just be alone and be happy. it's not a sin or anything.
if why you've "contemplated suicide"- even if in passing- was b/c you felt you had perhaps alienated him or sth just forget about it. you're probably hallucinating; very likely. and there is *always* room for reversals, if needed, depending on how diplomatic you are.
just relax. enjoy it. and you can fight it the rest of the year.
Ignore.Satisfy.Understand

annette123

Post by annette123 »

Thank you for your help, that person can raise me up, and put me beneath the ground, now Im euphoric, but tomorrow Ill be severely depressed, thank you for your words, anything can help now

AnjiTheDestroyer

_hey annette, you there?
...how's happy land?

annette123

Post by annette123 »

Yes,

annette123

Post by annette123 »

What I really NEED to know, is there any way to make this guy like me to end this madness, or is there a way to end this, magic is still strong now Thanks for asking

AnjiTheDestroyer

_Not aware of the backstory there but do you really think making him like you will 'end this madness?'
and from a man's perspecive though i know how it is like to love and want to feel loved i don't advise changing anything about yourself or the way you act.
that is provided you are really comfortable w/ yourself.
but i think i'm more static w/ love. more like, "here i am. love me as i am." kinda thing.
sorry, was typing sth else on the board btw.

annette123

Post by annette123 »

You can see the backstory on the forum post suicide, if you're interested of course
It is unrequited love that became limerent, We dont know eachother, but I hope he will notice me one day, I know that that sounds immature, but I dont know way out from this

AnjiTheDestroyer

_read the backstory and i'm sorry to see that this is not a separate incident.
excessive adoration to the point of literally being unable to look at our LOs in the face is one thing that we have in common, also is feeling extreme elation/depression to the point of contemplating suicide. so weird this concept, and i feel shame whenever i write about it etc. b/c i feel like i'm playing with a scary concept but it is real and tempting during the minutes/hours/days that it strikes.
what worked for me was:
-find *one* BIG, solid reason to live. b/c at the moment of emotional despair no twisted logic works except just one solid, old pillar that matches the singular, powerful challenge.
-find (a) God(s) b/c that is what is really deserving of our intense ardent love. find a religion/philosophy that really gets to you and the leader? there's your guy!
-learn and do meditation techniques
-do proper, continous physical exercises. esp. with the core, b/c that will give you solidity(vs. mood swings) and tenacity to life.
i hope this was practical advise. slow but always effective. and till the fruits start to appear remember that you are not you thoughts or feelings, not during your swings and not ever. you are an ancient entity just clothed in flesh and bones; you have always borne out the harsh times and you will keep doing so for many lives to come!
good luck.

Lonelygirl

Post by Lonelygirl »

I've looked back on you back story Annette stay strong I've suffered this for over 17yrs and to be honest at time early on I did consider killing myself to end this pain, I thought it was the only solution but never had the guts to even attempt anything. I willed myself to carry on telling myself that I would find him and be friends with him (unrequited love he moved away no idea where). I don't have the suicdial feelings anymore as I know it's no answer. It's still hard and painful but in a way I'm used to feeling like this. Yes it hurts but talking on here makes me feel better. I have good days and bad days but I can't imagine myself without these feelings but that's due to the fact I've had them for so so long and I don't remember a time when I didn't have them to some extent.