Coming out of Limerence...how to use LC to help you

A tough thing to do - the pros and cons
AMA210

Coming out of Limerence...how to use LC to help you

Post by AMA210 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:40 pm

There will not be NC as long LO works at the school.

I am coming out of the Limerence, so my question is, for those of you who have no choice LC, as in a work situation, how were you able to use that to your advantage In working through LE?

Now, I get a lot of insights that come to me after I see him. The emotions are still there, yes, but I am thinking more about my reactions to him and why he is accessing things in me. It pushes me forward. Is this unique to LC?

Pudding

Re: Coming out of Limerence...how to use LC to help you

Post by Pudding » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:41 pm

But your daughter moved to another school, didn't she?

AMA210

Post by AMA210 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:50 pm

Yes, she is at another school. It's just not possible. Either he quits or I move. Most of the time is at the 4-way stop. Last week. he was standing in the church parking lot. I have to look left and ahead for cars, so he is in my line of vision. The good thing is that I am not coming around again and stopping. Slow progress.

marko

Post by marko » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:11 pm

For me I think it's better. I couldn't think of "done" but it pointed I needed more contact than even email to stay fully LE. So I empathize as the visual must be hell. I see a similarly featured person who might be her (even though it can't) and the internal reaction is something of hope and fear. The effect is so short lived, but I doubt a time where it would be done.