BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

What is up with the strong compulsion to disclose?

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Shadow
United States of America

Re: What is up with the strong compulsion to disclose?

Post by Shadow »

My desire to disclose is merely to give my LO an explanation for all the times he might have thought I was being rude or just plain odd. I could never disclose face to face, but I sometimes fantasize about leaving a note on his windshield on the last day I ever see him, whether that be due to me finding a new job or him retiring. I want to apologize to him for my actions and let him know it was all due to the anxiety of liking him so much it hurts.
Pattihopeful

Post by Pattihopeful »

Last edited by Pattihopeful on Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pandora
Canada

Post by Pandora »

That is not crazy in the slightest! I totally had the same fantasy.

Well, at least if it is crazy, you're not the only one!
I'm not here to be a creep,
I'm just feeling complete.
Take me home.
HelpNeeded

Post by HelpNeeded »

Yeah for me the first time i disclosed it was about trying to relieve the uncertainty. I wanted to just know whether he was married or not so u could move on. But he never responded at all! Just carried on in roughly the same way - sometimes giving me the eye, sometimes appearing not to see me at all. And it's a year later and i'm still none the wiser.
mycorona

Post by mycorona »

Rolling laughing at some of rhe posts here. Well you gotta laugh till you stop crying...
Somerimes I want to box the silly happy grin off LO's silly happy lovely face. -is that wrong??

Disclosure? Isn't that what "acting out neurotics" want to do in order to move things along as opposed to "stuck and unable to act" neurotics who can't speak?
I spoke to LO about his behaviour towards me when I went low contact. Boy did I feel really close to him then, we shared a secret. Next step- love!!!
Apparently he didn't see it that way. His behaviour improved but we're exactly where we were. Him making eyes at me, and me not knowing what's going on! Exactly where we were....
Me: F
LO: M
Both Married
“Invisible Threads are the Strongest Ties” ― Friedrich Nietzsche