BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Getting to the crux of the matter

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
peter.rabbit
United States of America

Getting to the crux of the matter

Post by peter.rabbit »

Limerence has made a big impact on my emotional well being, suffice to say. My mind(and heart) have be all over the map and back. but, having been NC (thank you Covid-19) for months has helped me clear my mind on a couple of things:

1.She's not my god damned girl friend!!!

2.There is NO "WE"!!!

Yeah, she might have "some" feelings for me, but she isn't likely to do or say anything stupid, you know, the things I'd want to say & do.

The "her having feelings" WAS a big chunk of my delirium, I'm past that now, not to mention all the fantasy of "maybe" US uh, "getting together". Pure crazy, eh?

I'm done with it.
Weak people revenge.
Strong people forgive.
Intelligent people ignore.
-Albert Einstein
Spadge100

Re: Getting to the crux of the matter

Post by Spadge100 »

It’s great to hear people getting through limerence and persevering with NC. Well done!!! 😀😀
Cookie
United States of America

Post by Cookie »

peter.rabbit wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:07 pm I'm done with it.
Hi, Peter. Good to see you again! Hope you can really wrap yourself around these epiphanies. They are the truth, and everything else we hear in our heads is a fraud. All lies. It's okay of course, it's how we learn. Sorry the lesson is so painful. It gets better, but man it seems to take forever.
Last edited by Cookie on Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Person
Maddie

Post by Maddie »

Proud of you, Peter. the truth has been exposed, huh?

Keep moving forward.
I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.

F. Scott Fitzgerald
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Good to hear, Peter!
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian