BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

He looked so happy...

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
EyeHateLife

He looked so happy...

Post by EyeHateLife »

Posted this somewhere else but felt I should post here too...

He deleted most of his social media months ago and I've not really had any updates on his life since (he lives in another state). His girlfriend finally went unprivate on Instagram today and I saw a recent picture of them together that they took on vacation. God. He looked so beautiful. So happy. Without me. His hair has gotten long. It honestly made my heart skip with joy and then immediately sink into despair as she smiled next to him in the pic.

I don't like her, even though she seems like a good person and fit for him. I'm so jealous even though I have absolutely no chance with him. They will likely get married someday and it crushes me. I'd say I love him, but I know it's the limerence talking. I think about him every single day. It fucking hurts.
F/Single
Unfortunate enough to have two LOs
Denverdignity

Re: He looked so happy...

Post by Denverdignity »

I know exactly how you feel. Hang in there. Remember pictures on social media are complete veneer and real life in a couple gets boring and is never perfect!
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: He looked so happy...

Post by JupiterTaco »

Agreed, many couples I've known who splayed their supposed happiness all over the place eventually ended in bad ways. Image is not everything.
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian