WARNING - beware of predators / groomers on this site

Open forum ... what's on your mind? Want to vent or lament about your Limerent/Love Object? This is the ideal place.
Pandora
Canada

Re: WARNING - beware of predators / groomers on this site

Post by Pandora »

Thank you for taking the time to explain the discrepancies, and sorry for jumping the gun in my anger.
I'm not here to be a creep,
I'm just feeling complete.
Take me home.

David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

I want to thank those all those who had the courage to report this behavior.

Perhaps it goes on here more than I am aware because of feelings of shame that are often felt that we have in some way encouraged the groomer, are overreacting and dont want to make a fuss.

Please do report any concerns to me. I have worked with too many victims of narcissistic abuse ( groomers are highly narcissistic) and see the impact they have on others. That said, the victim, if a responsbile adult, needs to understand how they play into the dynamic, albeit unconsciously. Understanding the Drama triangle is a good starting place.

As for the person involved who had their account deleted, I won't be responding to any form of communication - that just provides more narcissistic supply.
Do you want help with limerence from the founder of this site?
I'm a qualified counsellor, psychotherapist, medical practitioner and leadership coach.
To book a session see http://loverelations.co.uk/on-line-support-for-limerence-from-dr-david-perl/

David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

Having reread this post and the first date, I feel I should have acted sooner in deleting this user.

Hindsight is a great thing :(
Do you want help with limerence from the founder of this site?
I'm a qualified counsellor, psychotherapist, medical practitioner and leadership coach.
To book a session see http://loverelations.co.uk/on-line-support-for-limerence-from-dr-david-perl/