Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Who broke NC first - you or LO?

Open forum ... what's on your mind? Want to vent or lament about your Limerent/Love Object? This is the ideal place.
obsessedwoman

Re: Who broke NC first - you or LO?

Post by obsessedwoman » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:09 pm

Charm wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:45 pm
Not very savvy at creating a poll so pls feel free david to move this but just curious if NC was broken - who did it first you or LO and at what stage? A day? A week? A month ? Etc
Always the LO. I always ruin the relationship by becoming to intrusive and to all up in their business. :-( And it is always the worst feeling ever.

obsessedwoman

Post by obsessedwoman » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:11 pm

Charm wrote:
Not very savvy at creating a poll so pls feel free david to move this but just curious if NC was broken - who did it first you or LO and at what stage? A day? A week? A month ? Etc
Oh wait.. sorry I totally misread that. It's always ME. HAha. I can't stand it any longer and then I totally start talking to them again, despite them ignoring me. It's like I just don't get it inside my head. I refuse to believe it is over, even though it is.

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:59 pm

obsessedwoman wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:11 pm
Charm wrote:
Oh wait.. sorry I totally misread that. It's always ME. HAha. I can't stand it any longer and then I totally start talking to them again, despite them ignoring me. It's like I just don't get it inside my head. I refuse to believe it is over, even though it is.
If that was any kind of pattern in your childhood, that's an example of where it could've started.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent-Lorenzo Arnello, A Bronx Tale