Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

LO's SO

Open forum ... what's on your mind? Want to vent or lament about your Limerent/Love Object? This is the ideal place.
french girl

Re: LO's SO

Post by french girl » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:05 am

sherlocked wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:34 am
Neither of us can talk to one another without blushing, stumbling over words, and eyes darting around the room in a serious struggle to avoid eye contact. It's obvious he knows that I know that he knows I have weird limerent feelings for him. #:-s
(...)
But now I feel like he might be enjoying little excuses to talk to me.

I don't know. I'm over limerence. I'm too tired for all this.
Even for grown-up men, the nostalgic charm of a fifth grade romance can be irresistible, it seems...
It's a bit infuriating that he seems to enjoy playing this game when you've just become tired of it, though...

townshend
United States of America

Post by townshend » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:43 pm

Well I’m really going to get into (probably a very bad) argument with his wife come Thursday. LO told her that I was going to cut back my days here to work at two places, LO didn’t tell my manager for the last three days like I asked him not to but his wife told my manager literally for no reason today, the first day she’s been back since I told her husband, that I was just leaving. Which is not even true. And I was going to talk to my manager on Thursday privately after I got the details for him tomorrow because that’s how he deserved to find out.

So I’ve been angry all day and I think the only up side may be once I fight his wife and probably say some not so nice things (because neither one of us are the kind to back down so I literally see no way of it going well) that she’s obviously going to tell him and then he’ll hate me and I can get over him for real.

My friend said “you can’t stay mad at LO! Who could? He’ll just say some corny joke and you’ll forget why you were even mad come on!” But pretty sure once I confront her he can stay mad at me. :-?? We’ll see I guess.

Oh and I asked my manager who told him and he said it’s a small town. So I said it was LO because I only told three people, he shrugged so I said I know it was him. And my manger said “who does he sleep next to at night? ___ told me.” Which is how I found out but what I didn’t say, because I know when to keep my mouth shut, is that they don’t sleep next to eachother because LO when talking about their house has said “___’s room” not OUR room multiple times and she’s said “my bed” when talking to him in front of me. Anyway I’m obviously mad :D
No good has ever come from feeling guilty neither intelligence, policy, nor compassion. The guilty do not pay attention to the object but only to themselves and not even to their own interests, which might make sense, but to their anxieties. -Paul Goodman

townshend
United States of America

Post by townshend » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:52 pm

Aaaaand she got into another fight with my coworker today which she ended up having to apologize for.

I can’t figure out who the problem is here :-? :-\
No good has ever come from feeling guilty neither intelligence, policy, nor compassion. The guilty do not pay attention to the object but only to themselves and not even to their own interests, which might make sense, but to their anxieties. -Paul Goodman

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:28 pm

Cookie wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:18 pm
None of my LOs have ever had SOs, at least while I've been with them or known them.

They are lonely hearts, washed-up losers, drunks/addicts, mental cases, or all of the above. Several were from wealthy (but messed up) families.

My current LO may be the worst yet -- I can't find a shred of evidence that he ever had any kind of previous relationship, despite the fact he's 50.

Perfect! Totally completes the FOO circle with my mom's house full of "strays," as my dad used to call them.
My former LOs were almost all that way and they almost all eventually managed to find someone. The only one I'll always be unsure of is most recent LO.
"How can I believe when this cloud hangs over me, you're the part of me that I don't want to see"-Forget It-Breaking Benjamin