BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Post by JupiterTaco »

"Tell me...how many times did you have sex with him?" Griselda, Cocaine Godmother
"Six, why?" Affair partner
"Because that's how many times I'm going to shoot you," Griselda
MrSpock
Argentina

Post by MrSpock »

Maddie wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:43 pm You going for lessons with your daughter?
YES!

Like many of us, I've been searching for a new healthy thing to replace the elation of LO. So I made a list of things that could work. I happen to sing along any music I hear like all the time, so I thought, maybe I should try it for real? I sing "along" so I don't quite hear myself, and not in front of people (unless the music is loud enough).

My Daughter has a beautiful voice and sings all the time, even if a capella, and in front of anyone :) She has a lot of potential (and is a singer in the junior school band), but she never had real lessons.

So I found this place with private lessons just for the two of us... it's so exciting!
I'm not sure I'll continue (it depends on how not so awful I sound :) ), but she will for sure if the lessons are good.

In a way, I'm searching for this:

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Old group with new members and new material!

"Tell me...how many times did you have sex with him?" Griselda, Cocaine Godmother
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

MrSpock wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 4:18 pm
Maddie wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:43 pm You going for lessons with your daughter?
YES!

Like many of us, I've been searching for a new healthy thing to replace the elation of LO. So I made a list of things that could work. I happen to sing along any music I hear like all the time, so I thought, maybe I should try it for real? I sing "along" so I don't quite hear myself, and not in front of people (unless the music is loud enough).

My Daughter has a beautiful voice and sings all the time, even if a capella, and in front of anyone :) She has a lot of potential (and is a singer in the junior school band), but she never had real lessons.

So I found this place with private lessons just for the two of us... it's so exciting!
I'm not sure I'll continue (it depends on how not so awful I sound :) ), but she will for sure if the lessons are good.

In a way, I'm searching for this:

You're a great dad Mr Spock... You go with your kids to Tkd , and you take singing lessons with them. It must be fun.
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

JupiterTaco wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:41 pm Old group with new members and new material!

How is it an old group if there are new members? How? ???
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
MrSpock
Argentina

Post by MrSpock »

Idiotic wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:41 pm You're a great dad Mr Spock... You go with your kids to Tkd , and you take singing lessons with them. It must be fun.
:)

My mom used to do whatever it is that she did all on her own. I remember all the times we did something together: one B-), we played some board game. OK, maybe I'm exaggerating a little... and we did 2 or 3 other things too :))

I was not going to repeat those same mistakes (is already enough to repeat all others :(|) )
Maddie

Post by Maddie »

@MrSpock-

Yes, that sounds like fun!! I too want to be more present with my little ones instead of being preoccupied. The time flies I hear!
I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.

F. Scott Fitzgerald
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Idiotic wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:42 pm
JupiterTaco wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:41 pm Old group with new members and new material!

How is it an old group if there are new members? How? ???
The one woman who started the group way back in the late 80s, April Harris, is the only one who has remained. Too bad they can't seem to stay together, they're really good. Maybe April Harris is too tough to work with. =)) She's damn talented though.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Maddie

Post by Maddie »

The ultimate self-pity song for me... :))

Seriously, she is beautiful!
I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.

F. Scott Fitzgerald