BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Online chat

Report technical issues
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Online chat

Post by David »

Previously the online chat would only allow communication between "friends"

Ive reset this to allow on line chat with any registered user.

The chat box is at the bottom right of the window.

Not sure if this is a useful feature. If you dont like it, you can set your status to off-line

Feedback as ever appreicated.
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
Marc
United States of America

Re: Online chat

Post by Marc »

Online chat actually sounds like a very nice feature, David. But for the life of me, I can't find a shred of evidence of it's existence in the UI. Do I need to turn something on in my UCP?
Accountability: a word leaders start to use right before the scapegoating begins.
Marc
United States of America

Post by Marc »

OK - I'm not sure what you did, but the chat window is showing up now. Thanks. :)
Accountability: a word leaders start to use right before the scapegoating begins.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

ive reactivated this feature - in the past it was throwing up zend errors on the forum.
Let me know if it causes issues
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
Marc
United States of America

Post by Marc »

Will do.
confusedGirl3

Post by confusedGirl3 »

I have been getting errors( something about missing class )
I also keep getting "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading". I am using FireFox
Marc
United States of America

Post by Marc »

Depending on which ISP I'm working through, I often have problems. With the one I'm using at the moment, most of the links I click on within the site tend to timeout. I just tell Firefox to retry - this usually works for me. I'm not sure why I experience timeouts here. I don't have this problem with other websites, but if I browse this site through the other ISP that I use, I don't seem to have the timeout problem with that either. I did briefly experience some "zend" errors (I think) when the chat utility was turned back on, but those stopped - I'm not having them even here.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

confusedGirl3 wrote:I have been getting errors( something about missing class )
I also keep getting "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading". I am using FireFox
thxsCG3,. Is that since the chat module was reactivated or in general?
confusedGirl3

Post by confusedGirl3 »

David, It was the first time that I saw that happen about 12 hours ago. It seems like everything is working fine now though.
confusedGirl3

Post by confusedGirl3 »

I started getting errors again and it is not browser specific, I tried IE11 and chrome with the same results

Fatal error: Internal Zend error - Missing class information for in /home/davidperl/public_html/limerence.net/forum/socialnet/notify.php on line 42

I problem might be in the analytics.js.