BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

I just discovered,he is a piece of shit!

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
dian
Austria

I just discovered,he is a piece of shit!

Post by dian »

What a relief!
So many years (5), I thought, we could be friends...
And he might treat me different, and behave like a friend.
I realised, illusion! (Yesterday I was talking to my friend, who is also a friend of him)
My mind told me this, all these years, but I didn t believe it. What a relief, being furious and realistic.
Thank Goddess and God :D
Cookie
United States of America

Re: I just discovered,he is a piece of shit!

Post by Cookie »

dian wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:48 pm What a relief!
So many years (5), I thought, we could be friends...
And he might treat me different, and behave like a friend.
I realised, illusion! (Yesterday I was talking to my friend, who is also a friend of him)
My mind told me this, all these years, but I didn t believe it. What a relief, being furious and realistic.
Thank Goddess and God :D
Aw, Dian -- yeah. Cognitive dissonance for sure. Even in the face of what we knew all along, we just didn't believe it or want to believe it.

I would just say, don't be surprised if "knowing" isn't a magic bullet for stopping limerence. I could make a list a mile long, with the most recent knife in the back of finding out the LO stole from me. And if he were to walk in the room right now, I'd probably hug him...not punch him like I should.

Also maybe don't spend too much time talking to your mutual friend about him. Before you know it, you've replaced your addiction to LO with addiction to talking about the LO!! Still precious time lost.

I'm sorry he turned out to be an awful dud. Been there!!!! ;)
Person
dian
Austria

Post by dian »

Also maybe don't spend too much time talking to your mutual friend about him. Before you know it, you've replaced your addiction to LO with addiction to talking about the LO!! Still precious time lost. 
We only spoke about him for one minute (out of 90),
I ve had many LO s in my life, all of them I dropped, sooner or later. The last one, she behaved like shit towards me as well...
It probably was 5, 6 years also, when it just went...
Feeling furious , I could feel, I was putting up boundaries. It s afeeling I rarely experience. Pushing awayfeelings is a problem I have had for just much too long.
dian
Austria

Post by dian »

[
quote]
(Quotation went wrong...., should have put on my glasses.... (*) )
NoDayDreaming

Post by NoDayDreaming »

sorry Dian for your painful journey. are you better off now?
dian
Austria

Post by dian »

LE is fading away :-bd
JMS164
United States of America

Post by JMS164 »

Ah, I wish I could have this kind of moment of clarity. Glad to hear your limerence is fading and the evidence of LOs true self was enough to assist you with moving on :ymparty:
"Love is a human religion in which another person is believed in." — Robert Seidenberg
dian
Austria

Post by dian »

....well, 5 years had to go by....
In which I made a fool out of myself, (as many of us do) and he finally asked for NC, (18 months ago)
But, until then , he behaved horrible, selfish, egocentric...
dian
Austria

Post by dian »

...and I denied what he did to me, holding on to some fantasy...
NoDayDreaming

Post by NoDayDreaming »

Dian, to make you feel better, i knew from the early phases that she wanted to take advantage of me, but in the fog of limerence, i was happy to give her everything i could. the fact she seemed egotical didn't stop me from going further on.