Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Pretty Negative Update, Just To Warn You All Also LOOOONG

Discussion about the way back.
JupiterTaco
Posts: 3092
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:12 pm
United States of America

Re: Pretty Negative Update, Just To Warn You All Also LOOOONG

Post by JupiterTaco » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:50 pm

I just wanted to update you all, that Lexie went peacefully at the vet last week. She just kept getting worse, I had no choice. I don't really want to talk about it right now, maybe some other time, I just wanted to update. Thank you all for your well wishes!
"God grant me the serenity, to just remember who I am"-Games People Play by Joe South

User avatar
Spinnaker
Posts: 1583
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:25 am
Gender:
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Pretty Negative Update, Just To Warn You All Also LOOOONG

Post by Spinnaker » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:21 pm

I'm so sorry, JT. You gave Lexie a good life. Sending warm hugs your way.

Spin :ymhug:
"We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality."
Iris Murdoch

JupiterTaco
Posts: 3092
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:12 pm
United States of America

Re: Pretty Negative Update, Just To Warn You All Also LOOOONG

Post by JupiterTaco » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:32 pm

Spinnaker wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:21 pm
I'm so sorry, JT. You gave Lexie a good life. Sending warm hugs your way.

Spin :ymhug:
Thank you, Spinnaker! :ymhug:
"God grant me the serenity, to just remember who I am"-Games People Play by Joe South

JohnDeux
Posts: 1762
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:42 pm

Re: Pretty Negative Update, Just To Warn You All Also LOOOONG

Post by JohnDeux » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:35 pm

JupiterTaco wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:50 pm
I just wanted to update you all, that Lexie went peacefully at the vet last week. She just kept getting worse, I had no choice.
Understand very well this point at which you arrived with Lexie, JT. Doesn't make it any easier, but good to know she is at rest. Comforting thoughts going out to you.
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain...."~ The Wizard of Oz

JupiterTaco
Posts: 3092
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:12 pm
United States of America

Re: Pretty Negative Update, Just To Warn You All Also LOOOONG

Post by JupiterTaco » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:40 pm

JohnDeux wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:35 pm
JupiterTaco wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:50 pm
I just wanted to update you all, that Lexie went peacefully at the vet last week. She just kept getting worse, I had no choice.
Understand very well this point at which you arrived with Lexie, JT. Doesn't make it any easier, but good to know she is at rest. Comforting thoughts going out to you.
Thanks, JD!
"God grant me the serenity, to just remember who I am"-Games People Play by Joe South

Idiotic
Posts: 1300
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:58 am

Re: Pretty Negative Update, Just To Warn You All Also LOOOONG

Post by Idiotic » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:05 pm

Im sorry she went so early
Boy...youre gonna carry that weight, carry that weight, a long time - Golden Slumbers(The Beatles)

JupiterTaco
Posts: 3092
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:12 pm
United States of America

Re: Pretty Negative Update, Just To Warn You All Also LOOOONG

Post by JupiterTaco » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:26 am

Thank you, Idiotic. She was too young. =((
"God grant me the serenity, to just remember who I am"-Games People Play by Joe South

User avatar
LisaTranscending
Posts: 819
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Re: Pretty Negative Update, Just To Warn You All Also LOOOONG

Post by LisaTranscending » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:32 pm

JT...sorry you lost your Lexie. I too send healing and good thoughts your way. the universe put Lexie in your hands because that sweet cat so deserved you. you can always feel good about that. @};-

JupiterTaco
Posts: 3092
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:12 pm
United States of America

Re: Pretty Negative Update, Just To Warn You All Also LOOOONG

Post by JupiterTaco » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:37 am

Thank you, Lisa!
"God grant me the serenity, to just remember who I am"-Games People Play by Joe South

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests