Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Lim as in bin or lime as in pine?

Tell us your story. What has been your experience?
Spinnaker
United States of America

Re: Lim as in bin or lime as in pine?

Post by Spinnaker » Wed May 16, 2018 1:30 am

Id The Larry David comment pointed me closer to her "potential" limerent thinking. Ever since she tripped at the Oscars and delt with the aftermath with such confidence I've appreciated watching her. Agree, she is talking like a kid....most of today's Hollywood stars seem young to me any more. :((

I like to think in an interview like this she's playing a part but also putting a piece of herself out there which is more child like and imperfect purposefully. Could she be a talented, genuine and intelligent woman who knows exactly what she is doing?!? I hope so. Love her comedic talents! Wish they had more comedy scripts with leading roles for female actors. Don't even get me started on THAT topic! =))

Promise I'm not limerent over her. She is mighty fine tho. ;))
Last edited by Spinnaker on Wed May 16, 2018 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'll become what I deserve".

Ben Howard

Idiotic

Re: Lim as in bin or lime as in pine?

Post by Idiotic » Wed May 16, 2018 8:43 am

Spinnaker wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:30 am
Love her comedic talents! Wish they had more comedy scripts with leading roles for female actors. Don't even get me started on THAT topic! =))

Promise I'm not limerent over her. She is mighty fine tho. ;))
I agree J law has great comic timing, i mean i shes an actor with range, cos she was quite good in serious roles like Winter's bone and others , but they are nothing compared to her roles with comedic potential , i found her hilarious in Silver lining playbook, and in American Hustle and even Joy. I didn't really like any of these movies, but she was really funny in them. Just give her more dark comedies and make her shine. (*)
Boy...youre gonna carry that weight, carry that weight, a long time - Golden Slumbers(The Beatles)