Finally - the last remnants of my LE have been shed.

Perhaps there is light at the end of the tunnel. Or maybe life is never the same after limerence. Read how others have coped with limerence in the longer term. Please feel free to post your own accounts of journeying through limerence.
JohnDeux

Re: Finally - the last remnants of my LE have been shed.

Post by JohnDeux » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:53 pm

David wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:22 am
And grieving decades of repressed and surpressed feelings doesn't occur in weeks or months, sadly it takes some years. I dont know why it takes so long.
I guess this is the easy part for me.....not easy to **do** but easy to understand. For an LE, I just don't feel the grieving to be over something lost via not "having" LO, but rather the grieving of a cumulative amount of feelings that you noted.....that accumulated over decades. These older feeling X scenario "sets" (subconscious fantasy carried within) inside of us are what often provide subconscious motivation within each day.....a hidden drive of (often) romantic quest. An LE erodes relatively quickly the foundation on which that was built, but the house will take some time to fall into the ocean....and even then, we will be scrambling to build a new structure to put into its place. All very disorienting....and very ego deflating.

RedPencilMentality

Re: Finally - the last remnants of my LE have been shed.

Post by RedPencilMentality » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:24 am

David wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:37 am
After 7.5 years LO has finally vacated the inner recesses of my mind.
Very pleased to hear this David. Well done. :ymapplause:

By the way I accidentally came across your You Tube videos the other day! You continue to inspire.
L.O.V.E. always wins.